segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2009

Trading Yesterday - Shattered


Essa banda e conhecida de poucos no Brasil, mas quem curte sons como The Fray, One Republic e outros vai gostar dela. Essa musica em especial, estava presente num video Jate e combina mesmo com os personagens.


Pra voces.... Shattered





And I've lost who I am, (i'm waiting)

and I can't understand (and fading)

Why my heart is so broken, (and holding)

rejecting your love, (love) without, (onto these tears)

love gone wrong;

lifeless words carry on (i am crying)

But I know, all I know's that the end's beginning (i'm dying tonight)

who I am from the start, (i'm waiting)

take me home to my heart (and fading)

Let me go and I will run, (and holding)

I will not be silent, (silent) all this time (onto these tears)

spent in vain; wasted years wasted gain (i am crying)



All is lost but hope remains and this war's not over (i'm dying tonight)

There's a light, there's a sun (i'm waiting...)

taking all these shattered ones

To the place we belong (i am waiting...)

and his love will conquer all



Para quem quiser ver o video, acesse :



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0OJotbr8CU



Bjks! =)

Nenhum comentário: