terça-feira, 3 de abril de 2012

A Brazilian Tribute to Stana Katic

Since the day I saw one interview with Stana Katic saying she wants to learn Portuguese, I got an idea stuck in my mind. Why not take this opportunity to make a video tribute to one of the most beautiful, talented woman with a big heart and great smile in the entertainment business? Sounds nice doesn't it? Except that my lack of knowledge in making videos would not make this dream come true.

Then I found my friend @_marciaa to help me! And that's the result of it!


Dear Stana, tks for making Monday such a great day! Love from all your Brazilian Fans!







PS: If you really want to learn Portuguese, I'll be honored to teach you. The song is beautiful as you. Curious about the lyrics? Here they are : http://letras.terra.com.br/caetano-veloso/43884/



Portuguese:




Desde o dia que vi uma entrevista da Stana Katic dizendo que ela queria aprender Português, eu fiquei com uma idéia na cabeça. Porque não aproveitar essa oportunidade para fazer um tributo em vídeo para uma das mais linda e talentosas mulheres com um grande coração e um lindo sorriso do entretenimento? Parece bom não? Exceto que minha falta de conhecimento em fazer vídeos não tornaria o sonho realidade.

Então, encontrei minha amiga @_marciaa para me ajudar! E esse é o resultado!

Querida Stana, obrigada por fazer da Segunda-feira um dia ótimo! Todo o amor de todos os fãs brasileiros.


PS: Se você realmente quiser aprender Português, eu ficarei honrada em te ensinar. A música é linda como você. Curiosa pela letra? Aqui: http://letras.terra.com.br/caetano-veloso/43884/



I don't even know if you'll see it but if you do, it wil be:


PURA VIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



XOXO, Karen... in the name of @TodoFandeCastle

Nenhum comentário: